Friday, July 21, 2023

One more thing...

Okay, here's one more quick post before I disappear into offline oblivion.  Greg Lesher, who took second place among male single surfski paddlers in last weekend's Blackburn Challenge race, has posted his race report.  You can read it here.  I appear in one of the photographs--the first time I have broken into Greg's blog.  Greg's posts tend to soar in a higher literary plane than mine.

Also: this afternoon I paddled my surfski in Middle Bay, located south of Brunswick, Maine, in the big mess of islands and peninsulas where the Androscoggin and Kennebec Rivers flow into the sea.  So in the last two days I have thoroughly removed Maine from the list of states in which I have never paddled.

I'll see you after my class ends.


For more information on what this blog is about, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment