Monday, September 23, 2024

Monday photo feature

In this photo I'm using an axe to shape a chair part during the class I took at the Maine Coast Craft School near Bristol, Maine, in 2023.

I'll be doing more of this kind of work this week here in Memphis.  The Pink Palace Crafts Fair is scheduled to take place this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, and I'll be doing a chairmaking demonstration.

I continue to have some pain in my chest area from Friday's tablesaw mishap.  And I still don't feel completely over that illness I had.  I'm feeling weak and lightheaded and not very energetic.  Whatever that illness was, it's really knocked me flat for a long while.  All I can do right now is keep trying to rest and hope I'll be ready to go by Friday.


For more information on what this blog is about, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment