Sunday, December 14, 2014

The week that was

I attribute my failure to post anything here lately to a busy week.  But that business did include some training activities.

I did two sets per day of the December strength routine on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and today.  On Tuesday and Thursday, I was in the boat.  I paddled for 60 minutes by myself on Tuesday and for 70 minutes with Joe on Thursday.  Joe was dealing with a mild muscle-pull and was apologetic about having to go slow, but it was fine with me.  I usually have no trouble pushing the pace when paddling by myself, and I used the slower pace on Thursday to concentrate on the various aspects of paddling that I've been working on lately.  Conversation with Joe helped keep both sides of my brain engaged.

My upper back area has been sore recently, probably because of some construction chores in my building that included some lifting of unwieldy objects.  I have a massage scheduled for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment