Monday, March 21, 2016

Saturday's results

The results from the 7th annual Battle On The Bayou race are now posted here.

I should point out an unfortunate error in my post yesterday: I mis-identified the sixth-place overall finisher.  It was Muril Robertson of Huntsville, Alabama (the man pictured in this week's "photo feature"), who clocked one hour, 29 minutes, 36 seconds.  Muril also happened to be the first non-race-boat finisher.

The top female finisher Saturday was Wyndy Amerson of Mount Pleasant, South Carolina.  Her time was 2:04:38.


UPDATE: It turns out I was right the first time: Randy Hargroder was in fact the sixth-place overall finisher.  Muril has informed me that his time was 1:47, not 1:27, and that it was mis-printed in the race results.  So much for everything I read on the Internet being true.

1 comment:

  1. No worries Elmore. Muril is so fast, I figured he blew by me and I did not even see him. He's a beast! Henry

    ReplyDelete