Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Americana fun

One more bit of follow-up on my trip to Hawaii: I have now visited forty-eight of the fifty states in the United States of America!  Only Alaska and Rhode Island have never enjoyed the favor of my presence.

What follows is a list of the fifty states.  Those marked with an asterisk (*) are the ones I have merely visited.  Those marked with a pound sign (#) are the ones I have visited and in which I have paddled a boat.

[Note: I do count it as a "visit" if I do nothing but drive through a state.  I do not count it as a "visit" if all I do is change planes in an airport in a state.]

Alabama#
Alaska
Arizona*
Arkansas#
California#
Colorado#
Connecticut#
Delaware*
Florida#
Georgia#
Hawaii#
Idaho#
Illinois#
Indiana#
Iowa*
Kansas*
Kentucky#
Louisiana#
Maine*
Maryland#
Massachusetts*
Michigan#
Minnesota*
Mississippi#
Missouri#
Montana#
Nebraska*
Nevada*
New Hampshire*
New Jersey*
New Mexico#
New York#
North Carolina#
North Dakota*
Ohio*
Oklahoma*
Oregon#
Pennsylvania#
Rhode Island
South Carolina#
South Dakota*
Tennessee#
Texas#
Utah#
Vermont*
Virginia#
Washington#
West Virginia#
Wisconsin#
Wyoming#

No comments:

Post a Comment