Friday, May 4, 2018

Week in review

I have made my decision of what race to attend on May 12: I'll be going to the region southeast of Lexington, Kentucky, for the Bluegrass River Run, a 19-mile race on the Kentucky River.  It appears there will be some good competition there, and I'm looking forward to visiting a place where I've never raced before.  I'm sorry to be missing the Osage Spring 12 event up near Jefferson City, Missouri; I raced there last year and had a great time, and I hope to return there in the future.

I did a cursory round of my new strength routine on Monday, then did full rounds Wednesday and today.

In the boat I paddled for 60 minutes both Tuesday and yesterday.  They were fairly typical sessions for me--steady paddles with some surges.

No comments:

Post a Comment