Thursday, November 25, 2021

Working hard and trying to eat more

Tuesday morning I did a gym session and then joined Joe for a loop of the harbor.

Yesterday afternoon I got on the bike and rode the Greenline out beyond the Wolf River, then followed the Wolf River Greenway for a couple of miles before retracing the route back home.  In 82 minutes of riding I covered 28.9 kilometers (about 18 miles).

Thursday seems to have shaped up into my "intense bike-plus" day.  This morning I rode to the park just west of my house and did three hard laps of the paved loop through the forest there, stopping to do sets of pushups and Hindu squats after each lap.  My legs felt like rubber by the time I was done.

I'm weighing myself when I get up each morning now, and my weight continues to be down from what I believe is my healthiest and most energetic.  It's been as low as 149 pounds this week, and I think the high 150s is more where I should be.  I'm trying to increase my protein intake, hoping that will increase muscle mass.


For more information on what this blog is about, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment