Monday, February 14, 2022

Monday photo feature


This Saturday I'll be attending the National Paddling Film Festival at the Lyric Theatre in Lexington, Kentucky.  They'll be announcing the viewers' favorites of the 18 films in the lineup.  The overall winner will receive the award pictured above, the Palme D'Or.

At least, I think so... it's possible I'm confusing the NPFF with some other film festival.

Whatever the case, I'm hoping that a lot of festival-goers will decide that my film, A Paddler's Journey, is their favorite.

Mind you, I didn't make the film just to win awards; I saw it as a challenge, an interesting project, a fun way to share what I've learned in 40 years of paddling, and just getting it finished is reward enough for me.

But I won't lie... it sure would be cool to win at the festival.

So... if you would like to help make that a reality, please visit this page of the NPFF website, purchase a ticket, watch my film online (and the others, too!), and then VOTE for it!  I'd sure appreciate it.


For more information on what this blog is about, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment