Monday, April 25, 2022

Monday photo feature

It looks like a pretty nasty rash, but it's just a few superficial burns.  On Friday evening I was cooking a swordfish steak in sesame oil in an iron skillet, and I didn't have a shirt on, and when I flipped the steak some hot oil splashed across my torso.  I guess I need to go out and buy an apron.

It actually didn't hurt as much as one might think.  It stung at first, and then sort of smarted for the rest of the evening.  By the next morning I couldn't feel a thing, and with a shirt on all day I forgot all about it.  I noticed how bad the marks looked when I took a shower in the evening.

By yesterday morning the spots had started to blister.  They still didn't really hurt, but at one point when I was scratching an itch I ripped the skin off one of the blisters and that hurt a lot.

Oh well... I guess they'll heal when they heal.  I figured my readers would want to know all about it since my general health is pertinent to my athletic endeavors.


For more information on what this blog is about, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment