Monday, October 23, 2017

Monday photo feature


The second torso from the right in this photo is that of Morgan House, a member of the U.S. flatwater sprint team for most of the last decade.  A native of Gainesville, Georgia, House is training here with his K4 teammates on the Ala Wai Canal on the island of Oahu.  The photo appeared in the Honolulu Star-Advertiser as part of this article on August 13, 2010.

This Friday House will be taking a good hard look at what I and a few other pupils are doing in our boats.  The two-hour clinic will take place on the Tennessee River at Chattanooga.  The last time I checked there were some spots still available; anybody interested in taking this clinic may sign up here.

My search for this photo began when I typed "Morgan House" into Google Images.  All I got was a bunch of pictures of houses.  Typing "Morgan House kayak" still brought up a bunch of houses, but it led me to this photo as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment