Saturday, July 28, 2018

Americana fun, 2018 edition

For years I had a personal goal of visiting every state of the United States.  I have now almost achieved that: I've been to every one except Alaska.  I'll get up to "The Last Frontier" one day, but in the meantime I've set a new goal: paddling a boat in every state.  On the trip I've just finished I added three new states to this list: Oklahoma, Nevada, and Kansas.

Here's the updated list.  States marked with an asterisk (*) are the ones I have merely visited.  States marked with a pound sign (#) are the ones I have visited and paddled a boat in.

Alabama#
Alaska
Arizona*
Arkansas#
California#
Colorado#
Connecticut#
Delaware*
Florida#
Georgia#
Hawaii#
Idaho#
Illinois#
Indiana#
Iowa#
Kansas#
Kentucky#
Louisiana#
Maine*
Maryland#
Massachusetts#
Michigan#
Minnesota*
Mississippi#
Missouri#
Montana#
Nebraska*
Nevada#
New Hampshire#
New Jersey*
New Mexico#
New York#
North Carolina#
North Dakota*
Ohio#
Oklahoma#
Oregon#
Pennsylvania#
Rhode Island#
South Carolina#
South Dakota*
Tennessee#
Texas#
Utah#
Vermont#
Virginia#
Washington#
West Virginia#
Wisconsin#
Wyoming#

No comments:

Post a Comment