Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Here we go!

I did a round of the strength routine Monday morning, and yesterday I paddled a loop of the harbor with Joe.

Sweltering weather is moving back into the Mid South.  I was drenched in sweat as I packed the car yesterday afternoon.  I plan to make it as far as Oklahoma City today, and I expect it'll be stifling hot there, too.  But maybe I'll start getting some relief by tomorrow evening: I'm hoping to get into northeastern New Mexico, within view of the Rockies.

I did another round of my short-n-sweet strength routine this morning, and now I'm fixing to hit the road.  How soon I post here again will depend on wifi availability; it might not be until Sunday when I check into my accommodations out in Hood River.  In any case... here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment