Thursday, December 16, 2021

More offseason fun

On Tuesday I did a gym session at home and then joined Joe for a lap of the harbor downtown.

Yesterday I got on the bike and covered a little over 24 kilometers (15 miles) in about 70 minutes of riding.

We're having another run of unseasonably warm weather here in the middle of the week.  And as usual it's accompanied by unsettled weather patterns.  Today we've had periods of rain, and it appears that a front will be passing through later.  I think it's the same front that brought severe winds to parts of the Great Plains yesterday, but I haven't heard concerns on the local news about any such thing happening here.

This morning during a break in the rain I went out and did my "bike-plus" workout in the park just west of my house.  I increased the number of bike laps from three to four, but kept the number of sets of pushups and Hindu squats the same as before, for now.


For more information on what this blog is about, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment