Wednesday, September 4, 2024

I'm off to the mountains again

Yesterday afternoon I went downtown and did a short paddle in the surfski.  Then I carried the whitewater boat up the ramp and put it on my car.  At least one river awaits in the mountains of West Virginia.

Today I plan to leave home in the mid afternoon and spend tonight in Nashville.  From there I'll set my course for the putin of the Gauley River near Summersville, West Virginia, tomorrow.

If you're a regular reader, (a) I'm grateful, and (b) I wouldn't expect any new blogging here until the middle of next week.  I kind of liked being entirely offline when I went to North Carolina two weekends ago, and I'm looking forward to doing that again.  With any luck, I'll see you on the other side.


For more information on what this blog is about, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment