Friday, April 3, 2020

A new strength routine

Most of these exercises are ones I've shared here before, and I provide a video link when such a thing is available.  Exercise #2 is one I stumbled upon while browsing Face Book: there's video of surfski athlete Michelle Eray doing it on the "Paddle California" page, so if you're a Face Book user I encourage you to check that out.

Also on Face Book, well-known South African athlete and coach Hayley Nixon has posted a series of "lockdown" exercises on her page, and I think I might do some borrowing from that in the future.  You Face Book users should check that out as well.

In the meantime, here's what I've dreamt up for now:

1.  Kickback (demonstrated by Lindsey at 4:03 of this video)

2.  Knee to Elbow exercise (demonstrated by Michelle Eray in a video on the "Paddle California" Face Book page)

3.  Bicep curls

4.  Lunges

5.  Butterfly crunches (demonstrated by Michele Ramazza at 3:20 of his video on this page)


For more information on what this blog is about, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment