Sunday, December 23, 2012

All tired out

We're having some more December-like weather now.  The sky was dark and threatening rain all day today, but I don't think it ever actually rained except for a light drizzle as I rode my bike down to the river this morning.

I had planned to paddle for just an hour, but I found Joe and Carol Lee Royer getting ready to paddle when I arrived down at the dock, and I ended up paddling all the way up to the mouth of the Wolf with them.  At this time of year I see them only once in a while, so it was nice to catch up.

Feeling a little pressed for time, I paddled pretty hard from the mouth of the Wolf back down into the harbor.  I was feeling it all over when I got back to the dock, and the bike ride home was the final knockout punch that sent me into naptime after lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment