Sunday, December 2, 2012

Ducky

In my last post I forgot to mention the enormous flock of ducks I encountered as I paddled Friday.  It was really windy so I stayed in the harbor, and up near the north end there were some thousand ducks hanging out, taking a break from their southward migration.  When they saw me coming they took off en masse, and while I was sorry to disturb them, it was a beautiful sight.

Today I followed the same routine as I did Friday: some strength exercises followed by a bike ride to the river for an hour of paddling.  It was windy again today but I ventured onto the river anyway.  There was no barge traffic and the water was surprisingly calm.

Yesterday I did a set of the exercise ball drills I've been doing.  I'm trying to get in three of those per week.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I removed the comment above because it was spam. If you're going to comment here, please do not comment with spam. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete