Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday photo feature


This building, shown here in May not long after I bought it, has been the source of much stress for me in recent weeks.  Though it is well on its way to being inhabitable, there is much work left to do, and meanwhile I must move out of the place I have been living in this week.  I plan to store as much of my stuff in the building as possible, but I'm not so enthusiastic about doing that because the swarming of contractors around the place each day means that things will get dirty at best and broken at worst.  As for myself, I'll be semi-homeless for a while, sleeping either at my mother's or at the home of whatever friend might put up with me.

That I have kept up something of a paddling routine this summer is a minor miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment