Monday, May 4, 2020

Monday photo feature












Nothing puts more strain on the very idea of social distancing than a beautiful sunny Saturday afternoon.  I saw people congregating in groups on both banks of the river while paddling on Saturday.  What you see above is probably the least-egregious example--it might even be a family unit.  But it's the only one I got a photo of.  I shot it while paddling along the Arkansas side beneath the Harahan Bridge.  These folks are enjoying the Big River Trail, and really, who can blame them?  Like I said, it was a gorgeous afternoon, and I do believe outdoors is the best place you can be when there's a virus going around.  I just hope everybody will continue to be careful about getting too cozy with too many people.


For more information on what this blog is about, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment