Friday, February 22, 2013

Sticking with it

I managed some pullups and leg raises this morning.  I did them on a horizontal beam in a breezeway at my mother's old house.  A decent pullup bar can be surprisingly hard to find.

Then I did my medicine ball exercises in the Greenbelt Park, and paddled my boat for 90 minutes, doing a set of those fun-filled bucket tows along the way.

I've been sleeping better the last couple of nights--not quite the full eight hours I like yet, but pretty close.  It helps that several items of divorce business that I'd feared might be really contentious got settled without much trouble.

In any case, I'm tired this evening, partly because I worked out hard this morning, but more because of what a nightmare this whole week has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment