Sunday, February 8, 2015

Steadfast

This weekend has featured some warmer weather, but strong winds have made it not the best for paddling.  When I paddled this morning it was about 60 degrees Fahrenheit, but it was a chilly 60 degrees.  I guess I've been complaining about the weather here a lot this winter, and perhaps I just can't be made happy, but at least I am getting out and paddling.

I started my 90-minute session by warming up and doing four 12-stroke sprints.  I started from rest so that I could get in some start practice as well.

Then I did some more of my ultra-short race pace training for about 40 minutes.

I ran into Joe near the north end of the harbor, and paddled with him for the remainder of the time.  We picked up the pace for about the last 1000 meters.

No comments:

Post a Comment