Friday, February 6, 2015

The February strength routine

Once again, I'm doing a few exercises that are featured in the Michele Ramazza video.  Here's the routine:

1.  Leg kicks (shown at 3:37 in the video)

2.  Pullups on gymnast's rings

3.  Dead lifts (2:51 in the video)

4.  Lateral abdominal exercises (3:54 in the video)

5.  Pushups

6.  Squats (2:40 in the video)


I'm doing two styles of pushups this month: the first time through the circuit, I do sort of an explosive-plyometric style where I start upright on my knees, fall forward into pushup position, and then push myself back up into the standing-on-my-knees position.  On the second trip through the circuit I do more normal pushups, except that I'm gripping dumbbells like Michele Ramazza is doing at 5:00 in the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment