Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Sometimes winter is nice

I paddled with Joe today for the first time in several weeks, and we enjoyed an utterly beautiful morning out in the harbor.  It was the warmest it's been in what seems like forever--Fahrenheit temperature in the mid 50s--and a lovely fog hung over the water.  I'm still dreaming of sunshine and 80 degrees, but I'd be foolish not to appreciate the beauty that the current season offers.

I mentioned on Saturday that the weather is moving into a warmer trend, except for "a brief cold snap at the end of this week."  It's looking like a doozy, with lots of frozen precipitation.  The nastiness starts tomorrow, but at least it is indeed expected to brief, as opposed to the solid two weeks of frigidity we just had.

Yesterday I started up a strength routine for the month of March.  It's a Smart Bell workout, and I'll elaborate soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment