Monday, March 23, 2020

Monday photo feature



Can you point to the LIGHTHOUSE????  This guy can!!!!!

This photo is a screen-grab from a short video Dawid Mocke shot as we paddled the Miller's Run back on the 4th of February.  Even though that was a mere seven weeks ago, in some ways it feels like a different lifetime.

On a typical day that week we were up at sunrise for an early-morning paddle.  We'd finish at Fish Hoek Beach, put our boats away, stop by the C'est la Vie coffee shop for a cappuccino, and then head back to the B & B just in time for a full breakfast.  A fine way to start a day.  Good times, man.  Good times.

Suddenly saddled with all the solitude I can stand, I guess one good way to use it is to examine my routine here at home, and ponder how I might incorporate some of the elements that I found so satisfying during my time in South Africa.


For more information on what this blog is about, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment