Sunday, June 17, 2012

Photos from the OICKR

Here are a few photos from yesterday's race.  I purchased them from the website of Roger Cotton Photography, the official race photographer.












Mike Herbert lugs his boat to the putin.




Pete Greene, Eric Mims, and Chris Hipgrave approach the mouth of Wolf River Harbor.












Linda Weghorst endures the heat during the interminable finishing stretch.












Don Walls (bow) and Dale Burris lead all canoes into the harbor.






My body language says it all moments after I have crossed the finish line.









In other news, today I went out to the big Outdoors, Inc., boat demo at Shelby Farms.  I tried out Epic's new V-10 double surf ski.  My partner: one Greg Barton, Olympic champion.  I think we took down the Patriot Lake record.

No comments:

Post a Comment