Monday, November 11, 2019

Monday photo feature


I've been blithely referring to my new motion picture as a "blockbuster," but the more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that maybe it's more of an "art-house" film.  Hmm.  If you'd like to do me a favor, you could go watch it and then tell me what you think.

Now matter how low-budget and low-distribution the production may be, the performance of the man pictured above is nothing short of Oscar-worthy.  Michael Meredith, a resident of the greater Detroit area, has been one of my housemates out in Hood River, Oregon, for the Gorge Downwind Championships the last two summers.  Here he's crossing the finish line in the 2019 race.  Photo by Sandy Yonley.


For more information on what this blog is about, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment