Friday, November 22, 2019

I've had better weeks

It's been a week spent dealing with life's minutiae.  My clothes dryer went out, a bureaucrat in the medical practice conglomerate that employs my doctor botched an appointment I was supposed to have, my state's department of revenue notified me of a back-tax amount I owed and promised grisly consequences if I didn't pay up at once... yep, a lovely week.  Getting together with Joe to paddle a loop of the harbor on Tuesday was probably the highlight of the week by far.

I did rounds of the strength routine Tuesday and yesterday.  Hopefully I'll be back into some regular paddling over the weekend.  After a few days of really nice weather we're headed back into some chillier, windier, rainier stuff.


For more information on what this blog is about, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment