Wednesday, June 21, 2017

MORE photos


There was another photographer at the race Saturday: somebody from Blair Ball Photography.  This enterprising concern sent me an e-mail on Sunday with proofs of several shots they'd gotten of me.  I guess they must have had access to the list of participants' race numbers and e-mail addresses.

And... I bought a couple of nicely re-touched digital images.  Yes, this company made about 30 bucks off my vanity.

Remember that photo I posted on Monday?  If we could scroll to the left a bit in that photo, the scene above is what we would see... me!  You can see the boats of Mike Herbert (yellow) and Rick Carter (orange tip) that were fully visible in the other photo.  Over on the other side of this photo you can see Mike's daughter Savanna wearing an orange visor and paddling an orange and grey boat.  I think the white boat to my right belongs to Kata Dismukes.

Blair Ball Photography was down at the finish as well.  This is my favorite of the shots they got of me there:






No comments:

Post a Comment