Monday, April 2, 2012

Outfitting the tandem kayak: Please stand by

This morning I did a very easy 40-minute paddle in the harbor.  Martha and I went down there and paddled with a friend of ours who has been mostly out of her boat while going through a pregnancy and getting the hang of motherhood.  She's ready to start paddling again, and Martha and I are delighted to have her back on the water and we hope to meet her each Monday for a while.

For those of you who are following the outfitting project, the reason I haven't posted an update in a few days is that I'm experiencing some technical difficulty: some photos I had planned to post are saved on my laptop's hard drive, and that hard drive has decided to crash.  My Training Blog by Elmore takes its commitment to its readers very seriously, and I assure you that a top expert is working to resolve the problem.  I hope to have a new post up soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment