Tuesday, April 1, 2014

That's better

I just got my massage this evening, and I think it helped a lot.  There's still a bit of soreness in my upper back area, but it's nothing like it was before the therapist arrived.  She found a big knot at the base of my neck and worked it hard.  I, in turn, did my best to relax and be limp in her hands--not the easiest thing for me, seeing as how I'm sort of a tightly-wound guy by nature.

Now I'm drinking some water to wash out the toxins, and relishing feeling better.  Getting a massage seems like sort of a luxury in our society, but I bet there would be more peace in this world if everybody got regular massages.

This morning Joe and I paddled easy in the harbor for 70 minutes.  Like I said, my back was not doing so well at that time, and I though I tried to relax in the boat and get that area to loosen up, it didn't seem to want to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment