Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Pelicans are still here

This morning I did two sets of the March strength routine, which, as I said before, is the same Smart Bell workout described in this post from last year.

Then I went down to the river and paddled for 90 minutes.  It was sunny and beautiful but a north breeze kept things pretty chilly--I think today's high is supposed to be around 52 degrees Fahrenheit.  I also felt pretty tired in the boat, and I think it's largely because full eight-hour nights of sleep have been hard to come by for me lately.

The pelicans are still hanging out in full force near the lower end of the Loosahatchie Bar.  I'd sort of figured they'd be moving on by now.  I'll have to take a still camera next time I go down there, in case they're still around: I'd like to post a picture of these magnificent birds here.

No comments:

Post a Comment